B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences was founded on January 18, 1993. The school is well-known among Indian students who want to study medicine in Nepal. It is frequently referred to as BPKIHS, Nepal.
Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the National Medical Commission have all recognised the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences MBBS curriculum. For MBBS students at BPKIHS, English is the medium of teaching.The faculties of the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences educate well-educated specialists for the majority of the national economy of Nepal.
Advantages of studying in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
The advantages of attending the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences are as follows:
- The WHO has given the B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences approval, and it is one of the institutions included in the “World Directory of Medical School.”
- One of the top colleges in the cooperation between Nepal and India is BPKIHS.
- The Medical Councils of Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka accepted this institution’s MBBS programme in 1994.
- The school offers a variety of amenities to its students, including dormitories, a library, an auditorium, computer labs, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, sports facilities, etc.
- Students from India don’t need to make any significant modifications because they are accustomed to Nepal’s culture, eating customs, and language.
- Students are not required to take any entrance exams or English language tests like the IELTS or TOEFL, but they must take the NEET.
- The B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences is committed to educating medical students and provides cutting-edge courses in a variety of specialisations, including critical care and hands-on experience in operating rooms.
Eligibility for B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
Students may review the qualifying requirements listed below for the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences’ MBBS programme:
- The applicant must be older than 17 on the date the admission is being considered, or earlier.
- The applicant should have completed high school or have a degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The MBBS applicants must have received at least a 50 per cent overall grade in each of the three subjects—Physics, Chemistry, and Biology—mentioned above.
- The applicant must pass the NEET exam because it is required for applicants to the MBBS programme. A valid NEET cardholder may also be eligible for direct admittance into some medical colleges.
Admission Process in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
The B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences has the following admissions requirements:
At the B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Dharan’s admissions procedure is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. In order to avoid confusion, students are urged to read the points listed below.
Step 1: Complete the preferred institute’s application form with all relevant information.
Step 2: The second step is receiving an offer letter, which you must keep for your records.
Step 3: After that, you must pay the enrolment fee for the university or college.
Step 4: After paying the MBBS tuition for the preferred medical college, students should apply for a visa.
Step 5: Students will then receive a visa to study MBBS in Nepal.
They can now easily book a flight to Nepal.
Duration of MBBS Course in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
The MBBS curriculum at the B.P. Koirala Institute lasts for four and a half years. After that, students must complete a one-year Compulsory Community Oriented Residential Rotating Internship in one of the teaching district hospitals or the central teaching hospital of the BPKIHS.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344