In all of South Asia, Nepal is renowned for having one of the top medical schools. One of them is CMC, or Chitwan Medical College, where students can pursue an MBBS in Nepal. The medical school is often referred to as CMC Bharatpur. It was founded in that year. Tribhuvan University has a standing affiliation with CMC Bharatpur. One of the best medical schools in Nepal to pursue an MBBS degree is Chitwan Medical College.
A group of doctors from Nepal founded the Chitwan Medical College in Bharatpur. Beginning in 2007, academic programmes in nursing (BN). The MBBS programme began in 2009 with yearly enrollment of 80 students. The current annual intake cap is 100 students every academic session.
A number of clinical and fellowship programmes have also been taught at the postgraduate level in addition to MBBS. The 750-bed CMC Chitwan teaching hospital offers all current medical services and cutting-edge diagnostic equipment. The Medical Council of India (now NMC), New Delhi, the Sri Lanka Medical Council, and the WHO all give the MBBS programme high marks.
The exact location of CMC Bharatpur in Nepal’s Chitwan is known. Modern amenities and cutting-edge infrastructure have been installed at the medical institution and its affiliated hospital, which has 750 beds and 24-hour emergency service.
MBBS in Chitwan Medical College
The World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India both recognise Chitwan Medical College. At Chitwan Medical College, the MBBS programme lasts for five and a half years. English is the language of instruction for all international students at Chitwan Medical College. At Chitwan Medical College, the internship programme lasts one year.
Admission in Chitwan Medical College
A student who wants to enrol in Chitwan Medical College must have passed the NEET exam. Students may enrol at Chitwan Medical College if they receive at least a 70 per cent overall score. At Chitwan Medical College, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry are required courses for MBBS.
1. A health certificate is one of the documents needed to apply for admission to Chitwan Medical College.
2. A copy of a current passport.
3. A passport-sized photograph.
4. A transcript of grades from high school.
5. Diploma from a high school.
6. A certificate of an English proficiency test.
Eligibility Criteria for Chitwan Medical College
The Institute offers a full environment for applicants to the MBBS programme at Chitwan Medical College. The learning environment includes full-time instructors, a welcoming learning environment, first-rate laboratories, a first-rate library, and guest lectures from internationally renowned academics, researchers, and medical professionals. All available information shows that there were many applicants for the Institute’s 2021 Nepal MBBS admissions.
- By July 31 of the current admission year, a candidate for admission to a medical school must have become 17 years old.
- A minimum of 50% must have been earned in the 10+2 exams by the students.English, Science, Chemistry, Biology
- Students who achieve a grade point average of at least 50% across all courses are eligible for admission to direct quota seats.
- The selection procedure includes an interview with each candidate.
Advantages of studying at Chitwan Medical College
The following benefits of attending Chitwan Medical College are available to students:
1. At Chitwan Medical College, the MBBS programme is taught to all students in English.
2. The Medical Council of India has approved Chitwan Medical College.
3. To get admitted to the MBBS programme at Chitwan Medical College, a student does not have to take any language entrance exams (like the IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE).
4. Indian students can attend Chitwan Medical College without a visa.
5. To help the students, the Chitwan Medical University library provides a good selection of textbooks, reference materials, and journals. The students can use the internet, photocopies, binding, and book repair services whenever they need them in the library.
The tuition at Chitwan Medical College is $6,000.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344