If you are from Bhutan and want to pursue an MBBS, here are some of the top reasons to do so in Nepal.
India and Nepal are known to get along well because they are neighbours. Due to its alluring location, breathtaking scenery, gracious locals, and serene atmosphere, Nepal is a popular choice for many travellers and students.
How to apply in Manipal College of Medical Sciences in 2022-23?
1. Go to Manipal University’s official website.
2. From the menu, select “study.” Under admittance, choose from the domestic or foreign options.
3. At the bottom of the page, click the “Apply Online” link.
4. Next, fill out the registration form with some basic details and double-check your email and OTP.
5. Sign in right away to finish the online application.
6. Fill up all essential fields, then submit any necessary supporting files.
7. Pay the 600 INR application fee now using an online payment option.
8. At this stage, submit your proposal.
Manipal University regularly supports and promotes students who excel academically by offering scholarships. Here is a list of some of the undergraduate scholarships Manipal University offers to MBBS students and all other students.
1. MBBS and BDS scholarships from Freeship and Scholars, Kalam-Pai
2. Scholarship for Scholars and Achievers in All Undergraduate Programs
3. Board Toppers Scholarship for All Undergraduate Programs
4. Merit Scholarships in the Foreign/Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Category
5. Scholarship for Off-Campus Children of Manipal Students
6. Awards for students who speak Konkani
Details about Manipal College of Medical Sciences
A significant number of medical schools have emerged in recent years, welcoming international applicants from both India and other countries to apply and pursue lucrative careers in medicine.
Many applicants from around the world apply to study medicine in Nepal with this goal in mind.
Bhutan and Nepal are both landlocked Himalayan countries that share social and cultural ties.
With the use of its resources, Manipal College of Medical Sciences consistently produces outstanding experts from a class of students. The department heads and the academic director watch out for the academic progress of all the pupils. Every two weeks, students take exams to measure their progress, and at least once a semester, the dean personally tutors each student. Families of the students are informed of the outcomes of these activities.
A 5.5-year full-time MBBS professional degree is available from Manipal University, and it includes a 1-year mandatory rotating internship. To be eligible for consideration for admission to Nepal’s MBBS colleges, candidates must successfully complete the NEET UG entrance exam. Pen and paper exams are administered each year in 11 distinct languages throughout India.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344