On January 18, 1993, the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences was established. Indian students who desire to study medicine in Nepal are aware of the institution. The name BPKIHS, Nepal is widely used to refer to it. The MBBS curriculum of the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences has received recognition from Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the National Medical Commission. The teaching language of BPKIHS for MBBS students is English. The B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences‘ faculties train highly educated specialists that make up the majority of Nepal’s workforce.
What are the advantages of studying at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences?
The advantages of studying at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences are as follows:
1. The B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences is one of the organisations included in the “World Directory of Medical School,” and it has received approval from the WHO.
2. BPKIHS is one of the best colleges in the joint venture between Nepal and India.
3. This institution’s MBBS programme was approved by the medical councils of Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka in 1994.
4. The school provides its students with a range of services, such as dorms, a library, an auditorium, computer labs, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, sports facilities, etc.
5. Since Indian students are acquainted with Nepali culture, eating practices, and language, they don’t need to make any major adjustments.
6. Students must take the NEET but are not needed to take any entrance examinations or English language tests like the IELTS or TOEFL.
7. The B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences is dedicated to training medical students and offers state-of-the-art courses in a range of specialisations, including critical care and practical experience in operating rooms.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences?
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. The applicant must be at least 17 years old when the admission is being evaluated.
2. The candidate must possess a high school diploma or a degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
3. The applicants for the MBBS programme must have earned at least a 50% overall grade in each of the three aforementioned subjects—Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
4. The candidate must pass the NEET exam, which is necessary for admission to the MBBS programme. Some medical colleges may provide direct admission for those with a valid NEET card.
How to get admission in the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences?
The following criteria must be met in order to be admitted to the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences:
Dharan’s admissions process at the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are recommended to read the points given below in order to avoid confusion.
Step 1: Complete the application form for your desired institute with all the necessary information.
Receiving an offer letter, which you must maintain for your records, is the second stage. Step 3: Subsequently, you must pay the institution or college’s enrollment cost.
Step 4: Students should submit a visa application after paying the MBBS tuition for their desired medical college.
Step 5: After that, students will be given a visa to attend MBBS school in Nepal.
Why would someone from Bhutan want to visit Nepal?
The following are the benefits of moving to Nepal to pursue a medical career:
– Due to its alluring location, stunning scenery, courteous locals, and tranquil atmosphere, Nepal is a popular travel destination for both visitors and university students.
– A considerable number of medical schools have opened in recent years, enticing international students from countries like India to apply and pursue lucrative careers in medicine.
– Many students from all over the world apply to study medicine in Nepal with thisgoal in mind.
– Himalayan countries that are landlocked Bhutan and Nepal are closely related socially and culturally.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344