The mission of Nobel Medical College in Nepal is to educate students in medicine at the highest level while also giving them the best of both worlds. The Nobel Medical College in Nepal prepares its students for unexpected medical and health difficulties and for an emergency by teaching them how to address them.
The Institute offers a full environment for students interested in submitting an application to Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar.
Full-time faculty members, excellent labs, a first-rate library, and the availability of guest lectures from internationally known academics, researchers, and medical experts all contribute to the conducive learning environment.
All of these elements serve as proof of the numerous MBBS admissions applications the Institute got in 2021.
Lets scroll about how to get admission in Nobel Medical College Nepal in 2022 for Bhutanese students-
Visit the college website if you are interested in learning more about the previous year’s cut-off for the upcoming admission 2022 at Nobel Medical College, admission Direct.
It will be simpler for applicants to comprehend their eligibility and requirements for the admissions process if they follow the processes listed below.
1. The applicant must be at least 17 years old by the end of July of the entering year.
2. To be eligible in Chemistry, Physics, English, and Science, students must have scored at least 50% on their 10+2 test.
3. Students may apply for admission through the direct quota if they have at least a 50% average in each course.
What are the reasons for Bhutan students to get admission in Nobel Medical College, Nepal?
- There is no need to learn any regional languages because English is used as the medium of education.
- The National Medical Commission approves of Nobel Medical College (NMC)
- As in Nepal, there are no concerns regarding difficulties with passports and visas.
- The hostel’s amenities are excellent and easily accessible. The hostel has cutting-edge amenities and constant connectivity.
- In Nepal, local lodging is relatively affordable.
- The college’s library contains a sizable collection of books and the ability to photocopy, bind, and repair books.
- Indian students are welcomed and treated with great warmth by the locals.
- It is one of Nepal’s largest medical institutions. It guarantees a beneficial real-world learning experience and skill development.
- Being that Nepal and India are so well connected, one does not experience homesickness while travelling there.
Know more about the MBBS program at Nobel Medical College
The Nobel Medical College’s most sought-after degree is the MBBS programme. The National Medical Commission is aware of Kathmandu University, which is linked with this programme.
The MBBS program’s framework calls for the study of all the fundamental fields. The students must pass the NEET exam with enough points to be accepted immediately into the Nobel Medical College.
After graduating from Nobel Medical College with an internationally recognised MBBS degree, Indian students are required to take the NMC screening test.
The following are the program’s highlights:
- The curriculum is built on a system.
- The major subject areas are presented in an integrated way.
- The educational programme is meant to encourage problem-solving skills.
- The course is driven by the students.
- The curriculum makes connections between outdoor learning and institutional learning.
- There is no requirement to learn any local languages because English is the exclusive language of instruction.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344