A private academic organisation, M.B. Kedia Dental College& Teaching Hospital is committed to offering undergraduate dental education as well as patient care and research services through its teaching hospital and research centre.
Here’s a detailed discussion on “How to get admission to M.B. Kedia Dental College in 2022”?
One-of-a-kind higher education institution in Bengal is M.B. Kedia Dental College & Teaching Hospital, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu.
This college is situated in Nepal’s Kathmandu district of Maharajgunj. The site of the M.B. Kedia Dental College & Teaching Hospital spans more than 20 acres and contains a library, an auditorium, hostels, a sports field, laboratories, etc.
For students looking to get into College Name, Nepal, the Institute provides the ideal atmosphere.
The learning environment is supportive of full-time faculty assistance, an excellent learning environment, first-rate laboratories, a first-rate library, and the availability of guest lectures by internationally renowned academics, researchers, and practitioners.
All of these things are evidence of the large number of applications the Institute received for MBBS admission in 2021.
Important details to know about M.B. Kedia Dental College in Nepal in 2022
Talented international and Nepalese students are sought after by M.B. Kedia Dental College in order for them to flourish and contribute to the development of both the college and the local area.
As a student at M.B. Kedia Dental College, what happens inside and outside the classroom will change your life. Your participation in a variety of experiences and pursuits will improve your life and influence your career.
You will graduate from M.B Kedia Dental College with confidence in your skills and knowledge, and you will be a valuable employee.
What are the facilities provided by M.B. Kedia Dental College in 2022?
In general, facilities offered include a library, a computer lab with internet access, a scientific lab, health care facilities, extracurricular activities, transportation, a canteen, and classrooms with audio-visual technology.
Additionally, M.B.Kedia Dental College offers loans upon request and has a dorm option. There are also several programmes, seminars, and competitions. Several of the reputable institutions provide internship opportunities.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to M.B. Kedia Dental College?
- By July 31 of the current admission year, a student applying for admission to a medical college must be 17 years old.
- The applicant must have passed the 10+2 exam at an accredited board or institution.
- The students must have obtained at least a 50% grade in each subject in the 10+2 examination.
- Students who receive 50% or higher in all subjects may apply for Admission Direct Quota seats.
- As part of the selection process, students must participate in the admission interview.
- The M.B. Kedia Dental College & Teaching Hospital is not alone.
Admission may be requested under the Nepal NRI Quota Admission at the M.B. Kedia Dental College & Teaching Hospital for international students or Indian students arriving from overseas bases.
Additionally, under the Payment Seat or Management Seat quota, admissions are made to the medical college.
What are the other benefits given in M.B. Kedia Dental College?
- outstanding infrastructure
- calm academic environment
- fully equipped classrooms
- suitable laboratory Well-equipped Internet access is available in the computer lab.
- nice library with books and periodicals
- clean canteen with hygienic food
- efficient operation of the courses
- extracurricular activities and sports
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344