If you are from Bhutan and want to pursue an MBBS, here are some of the top reasons to do so in Nepal.
India and Nepal are known to get along well because they are neighbours. Due to its alluring location, breathtaking scenery, gracious locals, and serene atmosphere, Nepal is a popular choice for many travellers and students.
A significant number of medical schools have emerged in recent years, welcoming international applicants from both India and other countries to apply and pursue lucrative careers in medicine.
Many applicants from around the world apply to study medicine in Nepal with this goal in mind.
Bhutan and Nepal are both landlocked Himalayan countries that share social and cultural ties.
About National Medical College Nepal
Nepal is well known for having one of the best medical schools in all of South Asia. The National Medical College, which provides MBBS programmes in Nepal, is one of them. NMC Birgunj is another name for the medical college. It was established in 2001. NMC and Tribhuvan University are permanently linked. National Medical College is one of Nepal’s top institutions for MBBS training. National Medical College is promoted by The National Medical College Company Pvt. Ltd.
In terms of academic programmes, BDS courses started in 2003 and undergraduate medical studies in 2001. The MBBS programme has great marks from the Medical Council of India (now NMC), New Delhi, the Sri Lanka Medical Council, and the WHO.
How to get admission in National Medical College Nepal?
The results of the entrance exam will determine whether or not any applicant is accepted. Candidates who performed well on the admission exam will then be invited to a group discussion, which will be followed by an individual interview. Students who choose to apply directly to the college may do so by submitting an online form beginning in July.
What are the benefits of selecting Nepal’s National Medical College?
– The National Medical Commission and the Sri Lanka Medical Council both recognise the degree granted by NMC Birgunj.
– Reasonable tuition costs and the option to pay the entire course fee in reasonable instalments.
– A friendly setting with cuisine and culture in the Indian style.
– The integrated hospital has a seamless patient flow and is much more contemporary.
-The internship is accepted in India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives.
-Since Hindi is the primary language of Nepal, conversing with others while completing an internship and studying is also made easier.
– The educational standard is relatively high when compared to numerous private medical universities in India.
Why choose National Medical College Nepal?
- National Medical College was one of the first private medical institutions in Nepal. The campus of NMC Birgunj is situated in a stunning environment. The medical college is situated in the Kathmandu valley.
- Many Indian students who wish to pursue their MBBS degrees are attracted to NMC Birgunj, a state-of-the-art medical school in Nepal. There is a 300-bed, multi-speciality teaching hospital nearby that offers tertiary care. Some significant NMC Birgunj-related points are listed below.
- Rankings from the FMGE/NEXT (India), ERPM (Sri Lanka), USMLE (UK), and PLAB list NMC Birgunj as one of the top universities (Pakistan).
- The NMC Birgunj is connected with a 300-bed tertiary care multispecialty hospital with super specialities and 24/7 emergency services.
- Direct entry into the National Medical College is available to Indian students.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344