One of Nepal’s best medical schools is the Lumbini Medical College. It is situated in Nepal’s Lumbini area. This is a private medical school that strives to give its students an exceptional education.Numerous medical courses, including MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, B.Sc., and many others, are available at the Lumbini Medical College. All courses are delivered by qualified instructors, and MBBS tuition in Nepal is extremely affordable.
Students from all over the world come to Nepal to study MBBS since all of the courses offered there are taught using English as the primary language of instruction.
When Lumbini Medical College accepted a link from the prestigious Kathmandu University of Nepal on November 16, 2008, their efforts were successfully rewarded. Additionally, the WHO is in the process of enrolling the Lumbini Medical College in the World Dictionary of Medical Schools.
In this advanced period of medical science, we have placed a lot of emphasis on examination in various fields needing extraordinary concern. As a result, our focus is on concluding investigations into the current and emerging diseases that endanger the adjacent networks.
Why choose Lumbini Medical College?
It is a renowned medical college where Indian students can apply to complete their MBBS in Nepal and develop into competent medical professionals. The college’s skilled faculty members are leaders in their fields and provide international students with a top-notch education. After earning their MBBS, medical students have improved possibilities at the Lumbini Medical College.
- ranked among Nepal’s finest medical schools.
- programmes teaching English to international students.
- The NMC has given the college its approval.
- The study is inexpensive.
- top-notch cafeteria with excellent cuisine.
Eligibility Criteria for Lumbini Medical College
The following criteria must be met in order to be admitted to and study MBBS at Lumbini Medical College in Nepal:
- To be admitted and to begin studying MBBS in Nepal, the applicant must receive a passing grade on the NEET entrance exam.
- A minimum score of 50% in the higher secondary exam, or 10 + 2, is required for the applicant.
- The applicant’s core 10 + 2 subjects must have been chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognised board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old to meet Nepal’s eligibility requirements to study MBBS.
Hostel & Accommodation in Lumbini Medical College
The Lumbini Medical College offers the following as its hostel and lodging options:
- A hostel with separate rooms for men and women
- There are fully furnished hostel rooms available at the hostels.
- There are possibilities for rooms with air conditioning.
- Students at Lumbini Medical College have access to a mess hall.
- The hostels are well-secured and completely protected.
- All of the Lumbini Medical College’s students have access to electricity and water in their residence halls.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344