Universal college of medicine, The university in Nepal, also known as the Universal College of Medical Science Nepal, was founded in 1998. The university is recognised as one of Nepal’s first MBBS institutions.
The Universal College of Medical Sciences was Initially established in order to educate eminent medical experts from all over the world, Nepal quickly rose to become one of the country’s most sought-after medical colleges.
The fact that Nepal has MCI-approved medical colleges is another aspect that draws students from all over the world. Other foreign bodies including the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and the Sri Lanka Medical Council have also acknowledged this university.
One of Nepal’s top medical schools offers an affordable MBBS programme. It’s the greatest option for individuals who desire to study MBBS in Nepal at a college that has received approval from the MCI. The university develops into a renowned educational facility that offers top medical care.
- Student labs with modern equipment.
- The tuition at Universal College of Medical Sciences is reasonable for international students.
- Ranked among Nepal’s finest medical schools.
- The best education is provided by qualified teachers.
- Programmes teaching English to international students.
- The NMC has given the college its approval.
- Top-notch cafeteria with excellent cuisine.
Eligibility for Universal College of Medical Sciences
The following are the requirements for admission to and study MBBS at the Universal College of Medical Sciences in Nepal:
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 years old.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognised board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- The applicant’s three primary 10+2 subjects in 10+2 must be chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The applicant must receive at least a 50% in the 10+2 or higher secondary examination.
- To be admitted to pursue MBBS in Nepal, a candidate must receive a passing score on the NEET entrance test. Candidates must also sit for the TU-IOM entrance exam, which has a minimum passing score requirement of 50%.
Advantages of studying in Universal College of Medical Sciences
The advantages of studying MBBS at Nepal’s Universal College of Medical Science are as follows:
- The Universal College of Medical Science Nepal does not accept donations.
- The college, which is associated with Tribhuvan University, provides instruction for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- International organisations like the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, and the Medical Council of Sri Lanka acknowledge the Universal College of Medical Science Nepal.
- Since English is the university’s primary language of instruction, it draws students from all over the world.
- The Universal College of Medical Science Nepal has partnerships with a number of hospitals and has a separate teaching college where all medical students receive hands-on training.
One of the most renowned medical schools in the nation that provides inexpensive tuition for the best medical education courses to international students. The undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of disciplines are covered by the Universal College of Medical Sciences.
For those who want to pursue MBBS in Nepal, the best option is to take the top MBBS courses at the college.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344