The Kathmandu Medical College, commonly referred to as KMCTH, is a medical school that is situated in Kathmandu, the nation’s capital.
A private medical school in Nepal is called Kathmandu Medical College. Since its founding in 1997, this medical university has been offering top-notch medical education.
What are the benefits of studying at Kathmandu Medical College for Bangladeshi Students?
The advantages of studying for the MBBS at the Kathmandu Medical College are as follows:
- The Nepalese MBBS College in Kathmandu does not take donations.
- The college, which is associated with Tribhuvan University, provides instruction for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- International institutions like the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, and the Medical Council of Nepal recognize the Kathmandu Medical College.
- Since English is the university’s primary language of instruction, it draws students from all over the world.
- All medical students receive hands-on training at the hospitals that are connected with the Kathmandu Medical College.
- The institution provides hostel accommodations with well-furnished, contemporary rooms.
In addition to being associated with Kathmandu University, the Kathmandu Medical College is also acknowledged by a number of international bodies, including the medical councils of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
The university is also listed in numerous other directories, including the worldwide medical education directory and the WHO’s world directory of medical colleges.
The Kathmandu National Medical College offers a teaching hostel that is utilised to house students studying MBBS in Nepal as well as for extensive training. Students receive training from experts in the medical industry.
Why should you choose Kathmandu Medical College in 2022 for MBBS Course?
It is one of the best medical colleges available to international students who want to study MBBS in Nepal. The college, formerly known as MCI, is accredited by NMC and provides the greatest medical education available in the nation.
Anywhere in the world, a person with a college degree is eligible to apply for employment.
- There is a substantial selection of books for students in the college library.
- English is used to teach the programs.
- There is no prerequisite to passing any English language test.
- When compared to Nepali medical colleges, the cost of study is less.
- Listed among Nepal’s finest medical colleges.
- Good environment for students from India.
- Acknowledged by MCI or NMC.
- Provide medical degrees that are recognised worldwide.
- Teachers with qualifications and expertise for a top-notch education.
- The greatest housing is offered to international students.
What are the eligibility criteria for admission to Kathmandu Medical College in 2022?
The following are the requirements for admission to Kathmandu Medical College to pursue an MBBS in Nepal:
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 years old.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- The applicant’s core 10 + 2 subjects must have been chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The applicant must receive a minimum score of 50% on the 10+2 exam or higher secondary examination.
- To be accepted and enroll in the MBBS program in Nepal, the applicant must receive a passing score on the NEET entrance exam.
How are the hostel and accommodation facilities in Kathmandu Medical College?
The hostel and lodging options provided by the Kathmandu Medical College are as follows:
- A hostel with separate rooms for men and women
- There are fully furnished hostel rooms available at the hostels.
- There are possibilities for rooms with air conditioning.
- For its students, Nepal Medical College’s dormitory offers a mess.
- The hostels are well-secured and completely protected.
- Water and power are provided to the hostels.