The Welfare Fund of the Nepali Army established the Nepalese Army Institute of Health Sciences (NAIHS), a non-profit medical education initiative, with the goal of improving the quality of medical care provided to the Nepali Army and the country as a whole while also developing skilled and professional human resources in the field of medical education.
What is the admission process in the Nepalese Army Institute of Health and Sciences?
The general procedures to be followed to obtain an MBBS seat at NAIHS are as follows:
- The applicant should complete the application form on the NAIHS website.
- Class X and XII mark sheets, together with any other pertinent papers, should be scanned and uploaded with the application.
- The Institute will provide a confirmation, and the candidate should come to the campus of the university or Institute with his or her parents to testify and show the original documents.
- The candidate will complete all other required paperwork and agree to all laws and regulations.
- The applicant must go through a medical examination on the campus of the institute or university. The successful applicants will be given the opportunity to enroll in the MBBS program.
- Once you have finished all the necessary steps, you are prepared to take off for Nepal to study medicine.
Details about the Nepalese Army Institute of Health and Sciences
The Nepali Army’s Directorate General of Welfare Planning oversees its management.
Under the direction of the Chief of Army Staff, its advisory council is made up of all pertinent directorates of the Nepali Army (COAS).
With the aid of set quotas, NAIHS provides medical education to children of active-duty and retired soldiers, those who died bravely performing their duties or were killed in the line of duty, soldiers who were totally incapacitated, and members of the general public.
The NAIHS now offers 19 Post Graduate courses under its three colleges (College of Medicine, College of Nursing, and College of Medical Polytechnic), as well as 5 Bachelor level programs (MBBS, Bsc. Nursing, BNS, BPH, and BSc. MLT) and 6 diploma level programs (PCL nursing, General Medicine, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Lab technology and Diagnostic Radiology).
In the past 10 illustrious years, NAIHS has established itself as one of the leading institutions for the study of the health professions and is a popular option for medical students in Nepal.
By incorporating all health-related professions, NAIHS aims to address the existing medical, paramedical, and nursing health professionals in Nepal.
The advantages of studying at the Nepalese Army Institute of Health and Sciences:
- The college features a high-skill lab for a variety of fundamental and advanced clinical learning. These ground-breaking measures guarantee that students learn using the most up-to-date methods and are competitive with other medical professionals throughout the world.
- The faculty of medicine has a distinct department for information technology, which is an unusual fact. The department has a large number of computer terminals.
- The college offers scholarships as well, with half of the recipients receiving a full waiver of tuition and the other half receiving a partial waiver.
- The college offers transportation services to the students in their own buses, picking up and dropping off both on-campus and off-campus students as well as those who go on community trips.
- The qualified teaching team always supports students in their academic endeavors. Additionally, there is a doubt-clearing session to address all questions on the study of MBBS subjects.
- The campus is brimming with amenities like a cutting-edge library and well-equipped laboratories.
- The college also seeks to alter the behavior of recently accepted graduates by teaching them about human anatomy and the need of honesty and integrity in a doctor.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344