Universal Medical College in Nepal, also known as the Universal College of Medical Science Nepal, was founded in 1998. The university is recognized as one of Nepal’s first MBBS institutions.
The Universal College of Medical Sciences was initially established in order to educate eminent medical experts from all over the world, Nepal quickly rose to become one of the country’s most sought-after medical colleges.
The fact that Nepal has MCI-approved medical colleges is another aspect that draws students from all over the world.
Other foreign bodies including the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and the Sri Lanka Medical Council have also acknowledged this university.
This Why should Bangladeshi Students get admission in Universal College of Medical Sciences-
One of Nepal’s top medical schools offers an affordable MBBS programme. It’s the greatest option for individuals who desire to study MBBS in Nepal at a college that has received approval from the MCI.
The university develops into a renowned educational facility that offers top medical care.
- Student labs with modern equipment.
- The tuition at Universal Medical College is reasonable for international students.
- Ranked among Nepal’s finest medical schools.
- The best education is provided by qualified teachers.
- Programmes teaching English to international students.
- The NMC has given the college its approval.
- Top-notch cafeteria with excellent cuisine.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to Universal College of Medical Sciences?
The following are the requirements for admission to and study MBBS at the universal college of medical science in Nepal:
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 years old.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognised board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- The applicant’s three primary 10+2 subjects in 10+2 must be chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The applicant must receive at least a 50% in the 10+2 or higher secondary examination.
- To be admitted to pursue MBBS in Nepal, a candidate must receive a passing score on the NEET entrance test. Candidates must also sit for the TU-IOM entrance exam, which has a minimum passing score requirement of 50%.
What are the advantages of studying in Universal College of Medical Sciences?
The advantages of studying MBBS at Nepal’s Universal College of Medical Science are as follows:
- The Universal Medical College of Sciences, Nepal does not accept donations.
- The college, which is associated with Tribhuvan University, provides instruction for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- International organisations like the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, and the Medical Council of Sri Lanka acknowledge the Universal College of Medical Science Nepal.
- Since English is the university’s primary language of instruction, it draws students from all over the world.
- The Universal College of Medical Science Nepal has partnerships with several hospitals and a separate teaching college where all medical students receive hands-on training.
- University of Medicine and Science Education in Nepal is renowned for being of the highest calibre.
- The institution provides hostel accommodations with well-furnished, contemporary rooms.
Why should you go to study in Nepal if you are from Bangladesh?
MBBS is more common among Indian students in Nepal. Many Indian students prefer to look for an MBBS programme in Nepal whenever they are close to India.
Additionally, they converse in Hindi, making it simple for Indian students to fit in. The pupils will learn that the language is typical when on school property. Students can unquestionably remain there for the whole of their semester.
There are many reasons why studying in Nepal is expensive. Additionally, the upfront cost is modest. The majority of students from numerous locations relocate to Nepal to pursue an MBBS programme.
Due to the less effort, students believe that it is easier to examine. It’s not particularly wise financially to pursue an MBBS programme in another nation. Numerous individuals choose to pursue an MBBS in Nepal due to the minimal effort and low level of competition.
Over the past few decades, Nepal as a nation has improved its educational infrastructure. Nepal is a popular choice for those who want to study medicine. You can keep checking back for information on UG admissions in Nepal.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344