People’s Dental College and Hospital were established in 1997 with the goal of providing modern training facilities for individuals to become certified dental professionals and to assist in meeting the nation’s expanding healthcare needs.
Why should you choose People’s Dental College?
The first dental institution in Nepal is People’s College, which is registered with the Ministry of Education and run by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC). In the centre of Kathmandu is where you’ll find the College.
Self-governing is the People’s Dental College and Hospital. Tribhuvan University collaborates with the College to allow it to operate independently. The People’s College is Nepal’s first and most established university.
The institution was founded in 1997 AD with the goal of providing advanced training materials so that individuals might become skilled dental professionals in order to address the needs of the nation.
Each department in this college is meticulously planned, structured, and independent. The many Departments are provided with the infrastructure, tools, and personnel needed to develop the finest competence.
The outstanding academicians that make up each department’s faculty serve as an inspiration to the pupils.
Details about People’s Dental College Nepal
People’s Dental College Hospital is an independent college that is proud to have been the country’s first dental school. It is governed by the Nepal Medical Council and is officially registered with the Ministry of Education. It operates independently and is affiliated with Tribhuvan Institution, the country’s first and oldest university.
The Nepal Dental Association recognised this institute for its unwavering efforts to advance dentistry in Nepal by awarding its Associate membership.
The People’s Dental College and Hospital, which is located in the centre of Kathmandu, has two enormous buildings for clinical, academic, and administrative purposes. Each Department at this Institute is a well-thought-out, well-run, and independent entity.
Every Department is equipped with the necessary infrastructure, tools, and personnel to achieve maximum effectiveness. It goes without saying that faculty members are excellent academicians whose business savvy serves as a source of motivation and inspiration for all pupils.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission at People’s Dental College?
1. In order to apply for admission to an MBBS programme, applicants must be at least 17 years old.
2. A student must pass the 12th grade with three core sciences courses—physics, chemistry, and biology—in order to be admitted to an MBBS programme in Nepal.
3. The applicant must receive at least a 50% in the aforementioned science courses.
4. Applicants must successfully complete the college entrance exams for Nepal’s medical universities.
5. The rules may vary from one university to the next.
6. NEET is required for admission to the MBBS programme.
7. Students must have a strong command of the English language, however IELTS is not necessary.
Why should you study in Nepal?
- Aside from other benefits, Indian students who choose to study medicine abroad benefit greatly from Nepal’s abundance of MCI-approved medical schools. Therefore, it is a benefit for aspirants from India.
- In every aspect, MCI-recognized colleges in Nepal will offer a comparable course of study.
- The availability of highly qualified Indian lecturers and faculty personnel at Nepalese colleges would make you feel at home and create a welcoming environment, which may surprise many Indian students studying medicine.
- You can easily pass MCI screening tests with high passing rates if you attend Nepal’s autonomous colleges, which offer comparable course content and the same precise study schedule. It has been noted that graduates from Nepal have a better passing rate than those from other countries.
- The fact that applicants seeking admission in Nepal are not obliged to pass an entrance examination for the purpose of admission is another benefit of Nepalese colleges. Students do not need to bother about taking any entrance exams or competency tests in order to apply straight to colleges in Nepal.
- The cost-effectiveness of a medical course’s tuition structure, on the other hand, makes it easily affordable for students from normal families. The cost of an MBBS degree in Nepal is only one-fourth that of a private university in India. For foreign students, certain colleges in Nepal now offer payment plans.
- Nepal’s lack of a visa requirement is another perk. Due to the good relations between India and Nepal, Indian students who wish to study there are not required to provide a student visa; as a result, they are free to travel anywhere in Nepal. For safety’s sake, Indian students should bring their passports to avoid any misfortune.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344