A public, non-profit tertiary educational institution, the Patan Academy of Health Sciences is committed to enhancing Nepal’s rural health through educating medical personnel for rural Nepal.
The city of Patan, Nepal, which is close to the capital city of Kathmandu, is where PAHS is situated. Patan Hospital, the main teaching hospital for the academy, is where PAHS is headquartered.
Graduates of PAHS will not only deliver desperately needed medical care in rural Nepal, but also eventually become leaders in health care policy, committed to enhancing the health of the country’s outlying and impoverished communities.
Additionally, PAHS will act as an example of creative medical education in a developing nation that can be used elsewhere.
Why should you choose Patan Academy of Health Sciences in 2023?
The advantages of pursuing MBBS at Patan Academy of Health Sciences are listed below:
- The Patan Academy of Health Sciences includes comfortable study spaces and labs.
- Students can take notes from periodicals, journals, and other study materials in the library because it provides nice reading material.
- The college also has a canteen, a hostel, and sports facilities.
- International faculty members who teach using cutting-edge techniques are present at the university.
- Due to the university’s extensive connections with foreign medical schools from all over the world, students can participate in programmes for international student exchange.
- The university has a hospital on campus.
Eligibility Criteria Patan Academy of Health Sciences
The following qualifications must be met in order to pursue MBBS at Patan Academy of Health Sciences:
- Students must have completed their 12th grade or have an equivalent qualification recognised by Nepal’s universities or board.
- At the 10+2 level, students must take English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- They had to have achieved passing grades across the board, with English and PCB both requiring a minimum of 50%.
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or before July 31 of the year they are applying for admission.
Admission Of Patan Academy of Health Sciences
The full admissions procedure for the MBBS program at Patan Academy of Health Sciences is as follows:
Step 1: Applicants must complete the online application form. The materials may be transmitted by email.
Step 2: Students must provide their transcripts of records, birth certificate, passport copy, and school leaving certificate, among other required documents.
Step 3: Students will receive an admission letter from the university after submitting the aforementioned paperwork.
Step 4: You should either use net banking or the university account to pay the registration fees.
Step 5: After the admission by the appropriate universities has been confirmed, the students will receive an official invitation letter for study in Nepal.
Step 6: Students can apply for a student visa after getting an admissions letter.
Fee Structure of Patan Academy of Health Sciences
The mission of Patan Academy of Health Sciences is to develop qualified personnel with the technological know-how necessary to deliver healthcare services to the citizens of the nation and society.
They develop moral fortitude and self-assurance to deal with any situation that may arise during their medical careers. The cost structure has been designed to be easy on applicants’ wallets for medical college admission.
On the college’s website, a fairly detailed Patan Academy of Health Sciences, Nepal fee schedule for 2022 is presented.
Noting that many people find paying for medical school to be expensive, the Patan Academy of Health Sciences in Nepal has a self-financing cost structure that aids students who are unable to pay all of their tuition at once.
Hostel & Accommodation of Patan Academy of Health Sciences
The Patan Academy of Health Sciences has the following accommodations for its hostels:
- The Patan Academy of Health Sciences in Nepal offers dorm accommodations for its students.
- For boys and females, there are separate hostels with canteen and mess areas that offer sanitary food, a sufficient number of beds, cabinets, chairs, and other amenities.
- In addition, the hostel has amenities like a sports complex, a playground, a centre for cultural activities, etc., making it comparable to hostels of the highest calibre across the world.
- The hostel is also close to amenities like an airport, bus stop, train station, and ATMs. As a result, getting to and from the campus region is now doable for the students.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344