Birat Medical College is one of Nepal’s newest MBBS colleges is Biratnagar. Kathmandu University is connected to this university. The faculty at Biratnagar Medical College in Nepal continue to deliver an outstanding education of the highest calibre.
This medical college in Nepal has upheld its tradition of offering the best medical treatment while also pursuing excellence over the past two decades. The result of all of this has been the national recognition of this university and the setting of standards in several sectors.
Due to the Biratnagar Medical College’s recognition by international organisations like the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India, it draws international students from all over the world.
Lets talk about Birat Medical College fee structure 2022 – For Indian Students
The Birat Medical College Biratnagar fee structure is provided below, along with further information about the school’s tuition, lodging, and food costs:
Hostel fees are INR 90,000 per year for the first year, INR 25,00,000 for the second, INR 4,40,000 for the third, INR 4,40,000 for the fourth, and INR 4,40,000 for the fifth.
The fees is divided in different sections and the students can pay that in instalment as it won’t create a burden on them. The fees of Birat Medical College is totally worth it.
Admission Birat Medical College For Indian Students
Birat Medical College aims to provide students with a top-notch medical education while also giving them the best of both worlds. The students at Birat Medical College in Nepal are equipped to handle any unforeseen medical or health issues as well as be fully charged in the event of an emergency.
Students interested in Birat Medical College, Nepal Direct admission may visit the college website to learn more about the cut-off for the previous year for the forthcoming admission 2019. Below are the eligibility and admission procedures for the students to understand:
- By the 31st of July of the current entrance year, the student applying to medical college must be 17 years old.
- At least a 50% grade in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 10+2 examination should be obtained by the students.
- Students will be eligible to apply for Admission Direct Quota seats if they procure 50% in all the subjects.
- As part of the hiring process, students must participate in an interview.
- In addition to applying directly to Birat Medical College in Nepal, candidates can also apply through the Management Quota Admission process. Admission may be requested through the Birat Medical College, Nepal NRI Quota Admission for international students or Indian students arriving from overseas bases.
Hostel and Accommodation at Birat Medical College For Indian Students
Details and information regarding the hostel services provided by Biratnagar Medical College Nepal are provided below:
- All students have the access to the hostel facilities.
- The hostel provides separate lodging for men and women.
- The hostel has mess facilities.
- The hostels offer both internet access and a library with books.
- The university features museums and a well-equipped auditorium.
- The hostels have electricity and a laundry facility.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344