In 1994, Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS) was established. It is a Deemed University, MCOMS Nepal. It is one of Nepal’s renowned institutions for MBBS studies, and it is located in Phulbari (Hospital), Pokhara.
The university is made up of numerous departments and a variety of faculties that educate specialists in the majority of the national economic sectors of Nepal. More than 100 professionals who teach medical disciplines in English are part of the staff.
The college has highly qualified, highly educated, and tech-equipped faculty members. Additionally, there are enough non-technical staff members available to foster an environment where students can learn on their own. The college is dedicated to improving the nation’s healthcare education and output delivery systems.
Fee Structure Manipal College of Medical Sciences Nepal For Indian Students
The fee structure of Manipal College of Medical Sciences is very reasonable and affordable. The students can pay the fee in installments and it does not put up too much pressure. On the students at one go.
The tuition fees for Indian students is USD 75,000 and for NRI Students is Rs.90,000 in total
Other than this, there are a few miscellaneous expenses such as:
Deposit for Caution, Refundable (one time): NPRs 1,00,000/- Refundable Mess Deposit of NPRs1,000,000 (one time) Hostel Furnishing Facility, NPRs10,000 (one time) Annual Hostel Fee: NPRs 20,000 NPRs 1,38,000 NPRs (Single Occupancy) or NPRs 84,000 (Double Occupancy)
Annual Extended Learning (LMS, etc.) NPRs 10,000/- Monthly Mess Fee NPRs7,500
Annual Medicare and Term Insurance NPRs 6,500.
Why MCOMS is the best college to pursue a medical career for Indian students?
- MCOMS focuses on the entry point to comprehensive education.
- MCOMS boasts a cutting-edge multiethnic campus that draws inspiration from the majestic Himalayas.
- Students are exposed to a well-rounded education thanks to modern teaching tools and well-stocked labs.
- Weekly, midterm, and final exams featuring MCQs, SAQs, PBQs, and PBLs
- MCOMS encourages cross-cultural exposure through students from many nations in order to produce the greatest results.
Documents required getting admission to MCOMS Nepal for Indian students-
Please don’t forget to bring all of these necessary documents when applying for admission toManipal College of Medical Sciences.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity) (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th grade transcript with mark sheet.
- 12th grade transcript with mark sheet.
- Certificate of Birth.
- ten photos the size of a passport
- from the Medical University of Nepal, an official invitation.
- All documents have received approval from the New Delhi-based Ministry of External Affairs
- legalising any paperwork obtained from the Nepali Embassy.
- Visa costs.
- University first-year tuition payment bank receipt.
- Test results for HIV.
Before choosing to pursue additional education, it is crucial to educate oneself about the nation. Nepal is a nation in Asia that stretches along the southern flanks of the Himalayan mountain ranges, as many people are aware.
Between India to the east, south, and west, and China’s Tibet Autonomous Region to the north, Nepal is sandwiched between two giants: India and China.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344