One of the best private medical schools in Nepal is Kathmandu National Medical College. It can be found in Kathmandu.
The 300-bed Kathmandu National Medical College has 15 speciality departments. The Kathmandu University is associated with this Kathmandu National Medical College (KNMC).
It features a specialist campus nearby that is dedicated to training medical professionals and has a significant focus on continuing education and workforce development. The greatest location in Nepal to enroll in a medical program.
Kathmandu National Medical College offers 4-and-a-half-year MBBS/BDS programs as well as a 1-year, in-person, rotational residency-required internship.
The Nepal Medical Council and the Medical Council of India both recognise the Kathmandu National Medical College. so that students can work there.
Candidates must appear and qualify in the Kathmandu University of Medical Sciences entrance exam in order to be admitted to the MBBS program at Kathmandu National Medical College.
Candidates can apply for MBBS courses through MBBS entrance tests if they want to be admitted to Kathmandu National Medical College’s MBBS program. If any Indian students are interested in attending Kathmandu National Medical College, they must take the NET UG Entrance Exam.
If you need any assistance with your MBBS admission, BES Online may assist you with your admission to Nepal.
Why choose Kathmandu National Medical College?
The following are the key characteristics of Kathmandu Medical College:
- English is used as the primary language of instruction for the MBBS course. There won’t be a language barrier when doing the institute’s MBBS course.
- At Kathmandu Medical College, Indian students do not need to hold a visa in order to study medicine.
- The institute offers a sizable library with a selection of books for reference, textbooks, and research publications that serve as a reference for medical students.
- The student exchange program is organised by Kathmandu Medical College in collaboration with other nations, including the USA, Japan, Sweden, Australia, etc.
- The institute adheres to US educational standards and is listed in the global directory of medical schools.
Observe the following requirements when applying for an MBBS at Kathmandu Medical College:
- Candidates who have reached the age of 17 may apply to Kathmandu Medical College’s MBBS programme.
- Candidates must have successfully completed either a 10+2 education or an equivalent programme, or an Intermediate of Science (I.Sc) programme with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as the primary course topics.
- Candidates should have a cumulative score of 50% in the subjects specified above.
- Candidates can apply for the MBBS programme at Kathmandu Medical College if they have a bachelor’s degree in science, have passed their 10+2 exams from an accredited university, and also received a 50% or higher in the disciplines stated above.
- The seats will be assigned to the students who fail to enrol themselves within the prescribed period of time.
- 10% of all open seats will be filled by students who have been funded by the ministry of education.
- For the Kathmandu University Medical Entrance Test (KUMET), which is held there, local students or Nepali students must apply.
- The final selection will be made based on the results of the admission exams and interviews.
- The Kathmandu University Entrance Test for Foreign Nationals will be held for foreign nationals in accordance with the eligibility requirements and student selection procedures as outlined in the institute’s bylaws.
How to apply?
- Every year, during the months of April and August, candidates can apply for the MBBS program at Kathmandu Medical College.
- Residents must pass the KUMET exam and submit a copy of their application form to Kathmandu Medical College along with the necessary paperwork.
- Students who are not residents of Kathmandu must submit their applications and original documentation with attestations to the college’s principal.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344