The Kathmandu Medical College, commonly referred to as KMCTH, is a medical school that is situated in Kathmandu, the nation’s capital.
A private medical school in Nepal is called Kathmandu Medical College.
Since its founding in 1997, this medical university has been offering top-notch medical education.
In addition to being associated with Kathmandu University, the Kathmandu Medical College is also acknowledged by a number of international bodies, including the medical councils of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
The university is also listed in numerous other directories, including the worldwide medical education directory and the WHO’s world directory of medical schools.
The Kathmandu National Medical College offers a teaching hostel that is utilised to house students studying MBBS in Nepal as well as for extensive training. Students receive training from experts in the medical industry.
Let’s discuss about why you choose Kathmandu Medical College?
It is one of the best medical schools available to international students who want to study MBBS in Nepal.
The college, formerly known as MCI, is accredited by NMC and provides the greatest medical education available in the nation.
Anywhere in the world, a person with a college degree is eligible to apply for employment.
- There is a substantial selection of books for students in the college library.
- English is used to teach the programs.
- There is no prerequisite to pass any English language test.
- When compared to Nepali medical colleges, the cost of the study is less.
- Listed among Nepal’s finest medical schools.
- good environment for students from India.
- acknowledged by MCI or NMC.
- provide medical degrees that are recognised worldwide.
- teachers with qualifications and expertise for top-notch education.
- The greatest housing is offered to international students.
The hostel and lodging options provided by the Kathmandu Medical College are as follows:
- A hostel with separate rooms for men and women
- There are fully furnished hostel rooms available at the hostels.
- There are possibilities for rooms with air conditioning.
- For its students, Nepal Medical College’s dormitory offers a mess.
- The hostels are well-secured and completely protected.
- Water and electricity are provided to the hostels.
Nepal is where Kathmandu Medical College is situated. The college works hard to offer the high-quality medical training needed to solve the populace’s current and future health issues.
The Kathmandu Medical College in Nepal is steadfast in its mission to develop competent medical graduates who can handle the complexity of health issues.
The mission of Kathmandu Medical College is to develop competent, technologically savvy persons who can deliver healthcare services to the citizens of the nation and society.
They develop moral fortitude and self-assurance to deal with any situation that may arise during their medical careers. The cost structure has been designed to be easy on applicants’ wallets for medical college admission.
The Kathmandu Medical College, Nepal fees structure 2023 is presented in great detail on the college website.
Noting that the costs of obtaining a medical education are not inexpensive for many, the Kathmandu Medical College in Nepal has a self-financing price structure that aids students who are unable to pay all of the tuition at once.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344