A medical school called Birat Medical College is one of Nepal’s newest MBBS institutions at Biratnagar.
Kathmandu University is connected to this university. This institution is a top medical school in Nepal.
Birat Medical College in Nepal continues to offer outstanding instruction from highly skilled and experienced faculty.
This medical institution in Nepal has maintained its tradition of offering the best medical services while pursuing excellence for the past twenty years.
All of this has helped this university become nationally recognized and a standard in particular sectors.
International students from all over the world come to study at the Birat Medical College because it is accredited by a number of international organisations, including the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission at Birat Medical College?
The eligibility criteria to get admission at Birat Medical College are as follows:
- The applicant’s age must be greater than 17 years old.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- The applicant’s primary subjects in 10 + 2 must have been chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The applicant must receive a higher secondary test or 10 + 2 score of at least 50%.
- To apply to study MBBS in Nepal, the applicant must receive a passing grade on the NEET admission exam.
How to get admission to Birat Medical College?
Here are the following steps to get admission to Birat Medical College:
- Birat Medical College aims to give students the best of both worlds by providing them with a top-notch medical education. In case of an emergency, students at Birat Medical College in Nepal are ready to handle new medical and health issues and eventually be held responsible.
- The approach outlined here will assist them in gaining an understanding of the requirements and eligibility for the admissions process.
- By July 31 of the current entrance year, the applicant’s age must be 17 in order to be admitted to a medical college.
- The candidates should have passed the 10+2 exam with at least a 50% grade in each of the four subject areas of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Students who achieve 50% or higher in all disciplines can apply for places under the Admission Direct Quota.
- As part of the selection process, students must participate in an interview.
- Students may apply for admission through Management Quota Admission in addition to Birat Medical College, Nepal Direct Admission.
- The Management Quota Seat is set aside for applicants who may have missed the deadline for submitting their applications or did not receive the minimum number of points.
- The Birat Medical College, Nepal NRI Quota Admission is available for foreign or Indian students arriving from overseas bases. Additionally, the Payment Seat or Management Seat quota is used to determine admissions to the medical institution.
How are the hostel and accommodation facilities in Birat Medical College?
Details and information regarding the hostel services provided by Birat Medical College Nepal are provided below:
- All students attending Birat Medical College in Biratnagar are given access to the hostel facilities.
- The hostel has separate dormitories for men and women.
- The hostel has mess facilities.
- The hostels offer both internet access and a well-stocked library.
- The university features museums and an auditorium that is well-equipped.
- The accommodations have amenities including electricity and a laundry facility.
What are the benefits of studying at Birat Medical College?
The advantages of attending the Birat Medical College are as follows:
- The Nepal Birat Medical College does not take donations.
- The college, which is associated with Kathmandu University, provides instruction for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- International institutions including the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India acknowledge the Birat Medical College Nepal.
- The university offers instruction in both English and Nepali, drawing students from all around the world.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344