Nepal is the home of Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute. The college works hard to offer the high-quality medical education needed to solve the populace’s current and future health issues.
DMC& Research Institute, Nepal is steadfast in its dedication to generating skilled medical graduates capable of handling the complexity of health issues.
By blending cutting-edge and contemporary teaching methods, activities, hands-on learning experiences, and opportunities to engage in national and international scientific forums, Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute seeks to develop each student holistically.
Students from various socioeconomic levels can readily apply for admission at the Devdaha Medical College& Research Institute because of its reasonable tuition rates.
What is the fee structure of Devdaha Medical College?
The mission of Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute is to develop qualified personnel with the technological know-how necessary to deliver healthcare services to the citizens of the nation and society.
They develop moral fortitude and self-assurance to deal with any situation that may arise during their medical careers.
The cost structure has been designed to be easy on applicants’ wallets for medical college admission.
The Devdaha Medical College& Research Institute, Nepal fees structure for 2019 is detailed on the college’s website.
Noting that many people find paying for medical school to be expensive, the Devdaha Medical College& Research Institute in Nepal offers a self-financing cost system that aids students who are unable to pay all of their tuition at once.
Why is Devdaha Medical College better than other colleges?
It is well known that Nepal’s medical schools charge reasonable MBBS tuition. These fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the course by the students.
Hostel fees and other costs must also be paid in addition to this. In India, medical school is still often very expensive.
Because of this, you should be certain that the education you receive will be of high quality and that you will receive rewards like job placements thereafter.
This university was founded as a result of outstanding research and academic accomplishments. It seeks to demonstrate a safe and tranquil atmosphere for carrying out the most recent medical research operations on a global scale.
It also aspires to create and advance a fresh idea in the tourism industry: medical tourism. In addition to the Medical College, a regional referral hospital is planned.
It is planned to develop various levels of medical institutions in the future in order to promote Butwal as a medical city.
Our significant time is striving to establish DMC as a leading medical facility in the south Asian region.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to Devdaha Medical College?
- Students looking for Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute, Nepalad mission Direct, may visit the college website to learn more about last year’s cut-off for the forthcoming admission 2019.
- The procedures outlined below will make it easier for applicants to understand their eligibility and qualifications for the admissions process.
- By the end of July of the current entrance year, the applicant must have reached the age of 17 years old.
- The students should have obtained at least a 50% grade in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 10+2 examination.
- If they get 50% or more in all of their disciplines, students are eligible to apply for Admission Direct Quota seats.
- As part of the hiring process, students must participate in an interview.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344