The medical field has long been one of the most prestigious and lucrative for Indian citizens.
Since they were young, many students have been drawn to this field of study.
For Indian students, studying MBBS in Nepal is the greatest option.
We are all aware of Nepal’s close proximity to India and its brotherly relations with that country. Studying MBBS in Nepal is simple for students.
As a result, Nepal has long been the preferred destination for MBBS aspirants. In Nepal, you can enrol in medical schools without having to take an admission exam or donate money.
In comparison to medical colleges in India, medical universities in Nepal provide MBBS courses at very affordable prices.
You might learn that learning MBBS in Nepal has a lot of advantages. These are the justifications for choosing to study MBBS in Nepal. Let’s examine them now.
Why should you study MBBS in Nepal?
- Due to Nepal’s proximity to India, it is simpler for students to return home in an emergency or other unlikely circumstances.
- Additionally, the cost of the students’ transport to and from their homes is extremely low.
- In comparison to other foreign destinations, Nepal offers cheaper living, housing, and survival costs for students.
- The MBBS curriculum is the same in India and Nepal. It is one of the fundamental and significant aspects that draws Indian medical students to the medical specialities offered by MBBS institutions in Nepal.
- In Nepal, the MBBS program lasts for 5.5 years.
- Reputable organizations in the medical field, such as the NMC and WHO, have accredited medical universities in Nepal. As a result, this recognition increases the number of admissions to Nepal’s medical schools.
- Any college in Nepal that offers an MBBS program has an extremely high NMC passing percentage.
- These universities offer equal understanding in both the academic and practical parts of instruction. English is used as the teaching language.
- Numerous colleges and universities in Nepal provide MBBS programs of good academic quality.
- Students attending medical schools in Nepal have access to all amenities, including a dorm, a computer lab, a library, a theatre, a sports club, and study halls.
How do you know if you are eligible to study in Nepal?
- The minimum age requirement for applicants to Nepal’s MBBS program is 17. Underage pupils are not eligible to apply for enrolment.
- For consideration for MBBS admission in Nepal, applicants must have successfully finished their 12th-grade exams with Chemistry, English, Physics, and Biology as their primary courses.
- Additionally, he or she must have passed all of the topics with an average of more than 50% in the main subjects and at least 50% in each subject.
- To get admitted to the MBBS program in Nepal, applicants must also pass the NEET exam.
Which are the top universities in Nepal?
Read more to find out which are the top-ranked institutes in Nepal:
- Kist Medical College
- Tribhuvan University
- Kathmandu University
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health and Sciences
- Patan Academy of Health Science
- Institute of Medicine
- Nepalese Army Institute of Health Science
- Manipal College of Medical Science
- Kathmandu Medical College
- Nepalgunj Medical College
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344