Medical Colleges in Nepal (Admission) aims to provide students with a top-notch medical education and the best of both worlds.
Students at MBBS Nepal are equipped to handle unforeseen medical and health issues as well as to be fully charged in the event of an emergency.
The Institute provides a complete atmosphere for students seeking admission to Medical Colleges in Nepal, Nepal.
The learning environment is supportive of full-time faculty members, superlative laboratories, an outstanding library, and the availability of guest lectures from internationally renowned academics, researchers, and medical professionals.
Let Us Discuss About How to get admission to a Medical college in Nepal?
Students looking for Medical colleges in Nepal, Nepal admission Direct, may visit the college website to get more about last year’s cut-off for future admissions in 2022.
The procedures outlined below will make it easier for applicants to understand.
Their eligibility and requirements for the admissions process.
- By the end of July of the current entrance year, the applicant must have reached the age of 17 years old.
- The students should have received at least a 50% grade in English, Physics, and Chemistry in their 10+2 exams.
- If they get 50% or more in all of their disciplines, students are eligible to apply for Admission Direct Quota seats.
- As part of the hiring process, students must participate in an interview.
- Students may apply for management quota admission in addition to Nepal Medical College’s Nepal Direct Admission program.
- Candidates who may have missed the deadline for application submission or who may have fallen short of the requisite percentage of marks are eligible for a Management Quota Seat.
- Admission may be requested through the Nepal Medical College’s Nepal NRI Quota
- Admission for international students or Indian students arriving from overseas bases. Additionally, under the Payment Seat or Management Seat quota, admissions are made to the medical college.
Indian students must submit an eligibility certificate to these universities in order to enroll in the MBBS program.
The Medical Council of India is the entity that issues this. International students must take a selection test, and different colleges will decide whether to admit them depending on the results.
After passing this test, which entails a difficult interview process, students are registered at the appropriate universities. Students are chosen based on their aptitude and test results.
Before applying for admission to this program, students must be at least 17 years old.
Although the requirements for various medical schools vary, it is typically necessary to complete secondary education in areas like English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
You must receive at least a 50% on these topics. A copy of the school certificate exam and a copy of the grade sheet must be submitted as supporting documentation.
The appropriate medical school must also get updated photos, a medical certificate, and a copy of your passport.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344