Karnali Academy of Health Sciences (KAHS) is a non-profit institution located in the Mid-Western Region of Nepal. It was established in 2011 with the mission of providing quality health care to the people of Nepal.
The academy is affiliated with the University of Mahendra and is recognized by the Nepal Medical Council.
How to get admission in Karnali Academy of Health Sciences (KAHS) in 2023?
In order to get admission into KAHS, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have passed the SLC/SEE/equivalent examination with at least a D+ grade in each of the three core subjects (Science, Mathematics, and English).
- You must have passed an additional subject such as Biology, Physics, Chemistry, or Health Science with at least a C grade.
- You must have passed an entrance examination conducted by the University. • You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years.
- You must have passed the interview conducted by the University. Application Process The application process for admission into KAHS is quite simple. There are two options available to apply for admission. You can either apply online or through the traditional offline application process.
- Online application: You can apply for admission into KAHS by visiting their official website and filling out the online application form. You will need to provide the necessary documents and information while filling out the form. Once your application is successfully submitted, you will receive an email with a unique ID and password. You can use this unique ID and password to check the status of your application.
- Offline application: You can also apply for admission into KAHS through the traditional offline application process. You will need to obtain the application form from the college office or download it from their official website. You will need to fill out the form and submit it along with the necessary documents to the college office.
Documents required for getting admission KAHS Nepal are –
You will need to submit the following documents along with your application form:
- A copy of your SLC/SEE/equivalent examination certificate.
- A copy of your additional subject certificate (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, or Health Science).
- A copy of your entrance examination scorecard.
- A copy of your passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of your valid identity card.
- A copy of your birth certificate.
Medical Programmes at Karnali Academy of Health Sciences (KAHS)
KAHS Nepal offers a variety of programs in both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The undergraduate programs are in the fields of medicine, nursing, public health, and health sciences.
The postgraduate programs include Master’s in Public Health, Master’s in Clinical Medicine, and PhD in Health Sciences.
The academy also offers a number of specializations and post-graduation options for those who wish to pursue a career in the field. These include radiology, surgery, dentistry, obstetrics and gynecology, and clinical research.
The institute has highly qualified and experienced faculty members who are dedicated to providing quality education.
The faculty members are well-versed in the latest medical techniques and technologies and have vast experience in providing medical services.
Educational Infrastructure of KAHS
Karnali Academy of Health Sciences (KAHS) also has a strong research component. It has established research centers and laboratories that are dedicated to conducting research in the areas of public health, clinical medicine, and other health-related fields.
The academy also collaborates with various national and international organizations to promote research.
In addition to its educational activities, the academy also provides a wide range of services to the community. These include health education and awareness, health promotion, and community-based health care.
The academy also organizes medical camps and health-related seminars to promote public health and awareness.
KAHS Nepalis an institution that is dedicated to providing quality health care and educational services. It has the potential to become one of the leading institutions in Nepal for health-related education and research.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344