In 1994, Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS) was established. Manipal Medical College Nepal is another name for the college.
It is a Deemed University, MCOMS Nepal. It is one of the accredited colleges in Nepal for MBBS programs, and it is located in Pokhara, Nepal’s Phulbari (Hospital).
Contemporary infrastructure has been installed at the hospital and college to support the delivery of modern healthcare and education. Quality medical programmes are provided by Manipal College of Medical Sciences Courses under the direction of highly competent staff and cutting-edge facilities.
The college’s undergraduate medical programs are renowned (MBBS).
Here we have discussed about how to get admission to Manipal College of Medical Sciences in 2022 for Bangladeshi students-
You must pass the National Eligibility Entrance Exam if you wish to get admitted to Manipal College of Medical Sciences Nepal (NEET).
You simply need to be qualified to take the exam, which one must keep in mind. These helpful NEET Exam materials can help you improve your exam preparation.
Why should you choose Manipal College of Medical Sciences?
Here are a few reasons to choose Manipal College of Medical Sciences:
- MCOMS focuses on the entry point to comprehensive education.
- MCOMS boasts a cutting-edge multi-ethnic campus that draws inspiration from the majestic Himalayas.
- Students have been exposed to a well-rounded education thanks to modern teaching tools and well-stocked labs.
- MCOMS offers a curriculum designed for students’ overall growth.
- Weekly, midterm, and final exams featuring MCQs, SAQs, BBQs, and PBLs
- MCOMS encourages cross-cultural exposure through students from many nations in order to produce the greatest results.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission toManipal College of Medical Sciences?
Consider the following qualifications for admission to the Manipal College of Medical Sciences MBBS programme:
- The student must have earned a 10+2 in the areas of biology, chemistry, and physics.
- The minimum PCB score for students in the general category is 50%.
- Medical Entrance Test (MET) qualification is required for admission to MBBS programmes.
- The applicant must have reached the age of 17 or will turn 17 before the end of the admissions year.
What are the hostel and accommodation facilities in Manipal College of Medical Sciences?
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences hostel is totally residential and has separate areas for men and women.
- Every hostel room is set up for twin sharing.
- There is furniture and other necessary facilities in the room.
- The hostel area is quite safe around-the-clock.
- Hot water is offered from the geyser.
- Students must provide their own bedding.
- There are blankets and quilts in the dorm rooms.
- There is always access to the internet.
- Cleaning services
- Water supply is available, and there is a constant supply of electricity in the rooms.
- Outsourcing laundry
- Students are observed by hostel wardens.
How are the faculty and staff of Manipal College of Medical Sciences?
The university has a wide range of colleges and departments that educate qualified specialists for the majority of the national economy’s sectors.
The college offers an excellent mix of highly qualified, highly educated, and tech-equipped faculty members.
Additionally, there are enough non-technical staff members available to foster an environment where students can learn on their own.
The college is dedicated to improving the nation’s health care education and output delivery systems.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344