In all of South Asia, Nepal is renowned for having one of the top medical colleges. One of them is the National Medical College Nepal, which offers MBBS courses in Nepal. The medical college is sometimes referred to as NMC Birgunj. It started in the year 2001.
So, here is the detailed information of what are the benefits of studying at the National Medical College Nepal?
The benefits are as follows:
- The college building was located in an urban area and included top-notch infrastructure, modern technology, ventilated classrooms, and cutting-edge learning and teaching aids.
- For practical experience and complete exposure in their respective fields, colleges occasionally conduct field trips.
- Boys and girls can stay in different hostels at the college on single occupancy or sharing basis.
- It is a multi-professional college that is furnished with the most up-to-date amenities, such as a hospital, security, a bank, and a police station.
About National Medical College Nepal Nepal
Tribhuvan University and NMC are permanently connected. One of the best medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS studies is National Medical College Nepal. The National Medical College Nepal Company Pvt. Ltd. promotes National Medical College Nepal.
Undergraduate medical courses began in 2001, and BDS courses began in 2003, as far as academic programs are concerned.
The Medical Council of India (now NMC), New Delhi, the Sri Lanka Medical Council, and the WHO all give the MBBS program high marks.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to National Medical College Nepal?
A specified set of requirements must be met in order to be admitted to NMC Birgunj’s MBBS programme. Most of the Tribhuvan University-affiliated colleges provide a set number of seats for international students.
Indian students can also apply directly to the college to seek an MBBS degree. The eligibility requirements have been described here for your convenience.
- The candidate must have received a minimum of 50% of the possible marks in science at the 10+2 level, including biology, chemistry, and physics.
- By the closing day for application submission, the applying applicants must be at least 17 years old.
- For the current academic year, Indian students must have a current NEET Scorecard.
- Only those who meet the General Category minimum NEET Score will be admitted to the MBBS programme.
What are the tuition fees and other charges at the National Medical College Nepal?
- Tuition and other fees (No Donation)
- The total cost of tuition for MBBS or P.G. courses.
- Medical Council fees, examination fees, and university registration fees shall be charged in accordance with the law.
- As per National Medical College Nepal rules and regulations, there is a registration fee as well as an admission fee for MBBS and P.G. programs.
- Refundable caution money of INR 50,000 or NR 80,000.
- Hostel fee: NRs. 95,000.00 (INRs 59,375.00) for a single room with an attached bathroom, hot and cold water, and small pantry amenities a year, including free electricity for up to 15 units.
- The annual food fee is Rs. 1,000,000 (INR 62,500).
- Charges for P.G. Hostel & Mess: Rs. 1,74,000.
- Charges for the P.G. Quarter: Rs. 1,26,000. (Without Mess Charge).
Why should you travel to Nepal to study medicine?
Bangladesh takes the pursuit of an MBBS program far more seriously than Nepal does. In Bangladesh, there is fundamentally more rivalry for attestation. Due to the fierce competition, a student must receive 60% to 75% to get admitted to medical colleges and universities in Bangladesh.
In addition to English, the student should be obliged to take material science, science, and science. In Bangladesh, decisions are often made at a rate of between 60% and 75%. There is excessively high resistance.
In any case, Nepal doesn’t see much resistance. A student can undoubtedly be approved for admission with a total of half-checks in English as an elective and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core disciplines.
In order to enroll in MBBS programs, Indian students need not need a visa or a form of identity that can be easily identified in Nepal. However, in order for any overseas students to enroll in the MBBS program, they must be from any other country, including Bangladesh, and have a valid ID.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344