In order to further health science education and institutionalise the contributions of the late Manmohan Adhikari, a great patriot and well-known leader of Nepal and South Asia, the Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences (MMIHS) was founded in 2007.
Through collaborative initiatives, the institution is devoted to investing its efforts to guarantee the delivery of high-quality healthcare services and to offer both practical and scientific education.
MMIHS is the result of the tireless work of academics, researchers, businesspeople, and well-known professionals who have had broad exposure to a variety of information, experience, and teaching/learning methods.
The campus intends to be an excellence centre by providing high-quality, relevant, and real-world education.As permitted by the Ministry of Health and Population, the campus features a 300-bed Manmohan Memorial Medical College & Teaching Hospital in Swayambhu.
Objectives in Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences
- being a centre of excellence for health sciences research
- To provide students and stakeholders with admirable and attractive education, produce inventive graduates, and
- to conduct excellent research, add to the creation of new knowledge, foster innovation, and support evidence-based practices.
- to provide medical care and educational services in order to benefit society
- To promote personal advancement to strengthen happiness and employee engagements
- To create a friendly teaching-learning environment, the best possible infrastructure with optimum use of ICT
- To create harmony within the institute and strengthen partnerships with stakeholders at the national level and international levels.
- To enhance resource generation, production and sustain the institute with due focus on quality education, services, and research
Admission in Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences
Candidates must take and pass the Tribhuvan University test in order to be considered for admission to the Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences‘ MBBS programme. Candidates can apply for MBBS courses through MBBS entrance tests if they want to be admitted to Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences’ MBBS programme.
They aim to create a CENTER OF EXCELLENCE at MMIHS by focusing on services, education, and research. MMIHS aims to produce medical professionals who are both ethically and technically sound.
Its goal is to create creative professionals with a positive mindset who will work with their hands, their hearts, and their heads to help patients and communities at large.
Its unique features include the extensive range of activities it offers with the goal of helping students develop a full personality and bring out their abilities for both personal growth and the benefit of society as a whole.
Why Choose Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences?
Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciencespromotes the provision of equitable services, social inclusion in the design and use of health care initiatives, and the development of qualified human resources among Nepal’s rural and marginalised populations. By offering top-notch healthcare services and health education, Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences (MMIHS) hopes to improve the quality of life for Nepalese citizens.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344