Medical students all over the world have multiple options thanks to MBBS in Nepal. Medical Course Admission in Nepal are preferred by medical students in India due to its feasibility and easy admission process.
Another advantage is the friendly relations between the two countries. Nepal’s education system is solid, and both local and international students can study with peace of mind. The best medical schools in Nepal develop concise syllabuses that cover the entire MBBS course syllabus.
If you want a degree from a reputable institution, you should choose to enroll in a medical course in Nepal. In Nepal, the MBBS program lasts for 5 years and 6 months. During the first four years, students receive both clinical and theoretical training.
After that, students have to take an internship course, so the cost of studying medicine in Nepal is cheap. For a student to apply for her MBBS program in Nepal, she must pass at least 50% of the 10+2 test. To be admitted to medical school in Nepal, applicants have to pass the NEET exam.
All major universities in Nepal are endorsed by NMC, UNESCO and WHO. The instructors have years of expertise and are ideally suited to impart grounded knowledge. Universities in Nepal choose English and Nepali as their system, so students can successfully complete the MBBS program.
What is the process for Medical Course Admission in Nepal?
- Requirements for MBBS admission, as well as the admission process, may vary among Nepalese universities.
- Medical students need to know the deadline for applying for admission to Nepal MBBS.
- Some universities in Nepal do not require an applicant to take an entrance exam for her MBBS admission.
- It takes approximately 15 days in July or August to process your admission notification by MBBS University.
- Students can get direct admission to the best universities in Nepal. However, other universities have exams that applicants must pass in order to be admitted.
Why should you study MBBS in Nepal?
Here are the reasons why you should get Medical Course Admission in Nepal:
- The MBBS program in Nepal is similar in structure to the MBBS program in India.
- Nepal’s healthcare and education system is the best.
- KIST Medical College, Nobel Medical College and Lumbini Medical College are the three most famous medical colleges in the country.
- Medical schools in Nepal are known for their prestige, stability and reliability.
- All students are provided with high-quality theoretical and practical information.
- MBBS programs in Nepal have their own unique curriculum and style.
- Studying medicine in Nepal is inexpensive as compared to other countries.
- Compared to other foreign universities, MBBS tuition fees in Nepal are affordable.
- The university’s student dormitories are plentiful.
If you want a safe and secure future, you should always think about studying MBBS in Nepal as there are several fields to choose from such as general medicine, dentistry, surgery and paediatrics.
Travelling to Nepal is very convenient and the paperwork is relatively easy and convenient. Overall, Nepal is a safe and comfortable place and you will want to continue your career with MBBS.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344