The Institute of Medicine and a few other medical colleges are located in Nepal.
The best medical college in Nepal aims to provide students with a comprehensive education in health care through training, research, and education.
In order to provide an MBBS curriculum in Nepal that was both affordable and of the highest calibre, the Institute of Medicine Nepal was founded.
To be accepted into the Institute of Medicine, Nepal, students must pass an entrance exam.
However, passing the MBBS entrance exam in Nepal is also a requirement for enrollment in the country’s top medical colleges.
Academic qualifications are, ideally, satisfied.
The Nepalese medical placement test’s question bank assesses applicants’ propensities as well as their general information to make sure they are actually deserving of a position.
The college, a hub of excellence for medical education and one of Nepal’s most amazing MBBS universities, also provides practice exams so students who are interested in applying for confirmation may get ready.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the Institute of Medicine, Nepal?
- By the end of July of the current entrance year, the applicant must have reached the age of 17 years old.
- The candidates should have achieved at least a 50% grade in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- If they get 50% or more in all of their disciplines, students are eligible to apply for Admission Direct Quota seats.
- As part of the hiring process, students must participate in an interview.
- Students may apply for admission to the Institute of Medicine, Nepal using Management Quota Admission in addition to Direct Admission. Candidates who may have missed the deadline for application submission or who may have fallen short of the required percentage are eligible for the Management Quota Seat.
- The Institute of Medicine, Nepal NRI Quota Admission is available to international applicants and Indian students who are studying abroad. Additionally, under the Payment Seat or Management Seat quota, admissions are made to the medical college.
Get Admission To Institute Of Medicine Nepal For Bangladeshi Students in 2022
Institute of Medicine Nepal aims to provide students with the greatest medical education possible while also empowering them.
Students at the Institute of Medicine in Nepal are equipped to handle any unforeseen medical or health issues as well as be fully charged in the event of an emergency.
Students who are interested in applying to the Institute of Medicine, Nepal are provided with a holistic atmosphere.
The learning environment is supportive of full-time faculty members, superlative laboratories, an outstanding library, and the availability of guest lectures from internationally renowned academics, researchers, and medical professionals.
What is the fee structure of the Institute of Medicine, Nepal?
The Institute of Medicine’s goal is to train competent, tech-savvy professionals who can provide healthcare to the population of the country and society.
They attend college to develop their self-assurance and moral fortitude in order to be able to manage any situation that may come during their medical careers in Nepal.
IOM Nepal’s fee structure was created to prevent applicants for admission to Nepal’s medical institutions from experiencing financial hardship.
An almost finished Institute of Medicine, the Nepal fee schedule for 2022 is accessible on our website.
Because, obtaining a medical degree in Nepal is so expensive, the Institute of Medicine, Nepal has developed a self-financing pricing scheme to help students who cannot afford to pay all of their expenses at once.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344