A private medical school in Nepal is called Janaki Medical College Nepal. The university is situated in Nepal’s Ramdaiua-Bhiwadi.
Two hospitals owned by the institution are utilized to train its students.
In partnership with Tribhuvan University, the university offers education in the medical profession.
One of Nepal’s finest medical schools is the Janaki Medical College in Janakpur.
The institution was founded to offer exceptional MBBS education in Nepal, develop professionals with a bright future in the medical field, and develop a competent, caring, and humane health care system in Nepal.
English is the language of instruction at the Janaki Medical College of Nepal.
The Nepal Medical Council and the World Health Organization both acknowledge Janaki Medical College Nepal.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to Janaki Medical College?
The eligibility requirements for both undergraduate entrance and Janaki Medical College Nepal are listed below:
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 years old.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized board after completing their 10+2 or higher secondary education.
- The applicant’s core 10 + 2 subjects must have been chemistry, physics, and biology.
- The applicant must receive a minimum score of 50% on the 10+2 exam or higher secondary examination.
- To be admitted and continue their education, the applicant must receive a passing score on the NEET entrance exam.
Why should you go to Nepal to pursue a medical degree?
- In contrast to Nepal, Bangladesh takes the pursuit of an MBBS program very seriously. In Bangladesh, there is inherently more competition for attestation. A student must receive 60% to 75% to be admitted to medical colleges and universities in Bangladesh due to the high level of opposition.
- The student should be required to take material science, science, and science in addition to English. The typical rate for decisions in Bangladesh is between 60% and 75%. Unreasonably high resistance is present. In any event, there isn’t much pushback in Nepal. With a total of half-checks in English as an elective and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core disciplines, a student can unquestionably be accepted for entrance.
- For Indian students looking for admission to MBBS programs, Nepal does not require identifiable identification or a visa. However, all additional nations, including Bangladesh, need an ID and a visa for any foreign students who wish to enroll in the MBBS program.
What are the benefits of studying at Janaki Medical College for Bangladeshi students?
The advantages of studying MBBS at Janaki Medical College Nepal are as follows:
- The college, which is associated with Tribhuvan University, provides instruction for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- An international body like the World Health Organization acknowledges the Janaki Medical College Nepal.
- Since English is the university’s primary language of instruction, it draws students from all over the world.
- It is associated with various hospitals that are utilized to provide all medical students with practical training.
- The Janaki Medical College in Nepal is renowned for providing high-quality instruction.
- The institution provides hostel accommodations with well-furnished, contemporary rooms.
What are the hostel and accommodation facilities in Janaki Medical College?
The Janaki Medical College in Janakpur, Nepal offers the following hostel and lodging options:
- A hostel with separate rooms for men and women
- There are fully furnished hostel rooms available at the hostels.
- There are possibilities for rooms with air conditioning.
- Students at Nepali medical colleges have access to a mess hall.
- The hostels are well-secured and completely protected.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344