The Lalitpur-based Patan Academy of Health Sciences was founded in 2008. It is a higher education facility that is both public and nonprofit. This institution operates independently.
The Patan Academy of Health Sciences is situated in the Kathmandu-adjacent Patan area of Nepal.
It is a public university committed to producing doctors who are prepared to help the nation’s underprivileged citizens.
The main teaching hospital for the academy, Patan Hospital, is where the academy is housed.
Why should you study MBBS at the Patan Academy of Health Sciences?
The advantages of pursuing an MBBS at the Patan Academy of Health Sciences are listed below:
- The Patan Academy of Health Sciences includes comfortable study spaces and labs.
- Students can take notes from periodicals, journals, and other study materials in the library because it provides nice reading material.
- The college also has a canteen, a hostel, and sports facilities.
- International faculty members who teach using cutting-edge techniques are present at the university.
- Due to the university’s extensive connections with foreign medical schools from all over the world, students can participate in programs for international student exchange.
- The university has a hospital on campus.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the Patan Academy of Health Sciences?
The following qualifications must be met in order to pursue an MBBS at the Patan Academy of Health Sciences:
- Students must have completed their 12th grade or have an equivalent qualification recognised by Nepal’s universities or board.
- At the 10+2 level, students must take English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- They had to have achieved passing grades across the board, with English and PCB both requiring a minimum of 50%.
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or before July 31 of the year they are applying for admission.
What are the hostel and accommodation facilities at the Patan Academy of Health Sciences?
The Patan Academy of Health Sciences has the following accommodations for its hostels:
- The Patan Academy of Health Sciences in Nepal offers dorm accommodations for its students.
- For boys and females, there are separate hostels with canteen and mess areas that offer sanitary food, a sufficient number of beds, cabinets, chairs, and other amenities.
- In addition, the hostel has amenities like a sports complex, a playground, a centre for cultural activities, etc., making it comparable to hostels of the highest calibre across the world.
- The hostel is also close to amenities like an airport, bus stop, train station, and ATMs. As a result, getting to and from the campus region is now doable for the students.
How is the student life at the campus of the Patan Academy of Health Sciences?
The Patan Academy of Health Sciences students’ daily lives are summarised as follows:
- There are highly specialized, digitalized laboratories at this university.
- In operating rooms, students can also conduct investigations in biochemistry, radiology, anesthesiology, microbiology, etc.
- Additionally, there are computerized, well-equipped labs for investigations employing CT, MRI, X-ray, ultrasonography, etc.
- Students have access to facilities including well-stocked museums, theatres, large lecture halls, etc.
- The college features a central library that is well equipped with everything needed for research and enhancing knowledge.
- Facilities for students include a dissection room, contemporary computer laboratories, internet connectivity, etc.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344