B.P.Koirala College of Medicine An independent university for health and science is called Nepal, and it is situated in the district’s Dharan sub-metropolis.
The Dharan Medical College Nepal, a collaboration between Nepal and India, meets the elementary, secondary, and tertiary health educational needs of the eastern region of Nepal.
BP Medical college in Koirala Nepal is home to some of the best universities for MBBS studies.
International organisations like the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, the Medical Council of Nepal, the Medical Council of Sri Lanka, and others have acknowledged the university.
One of Nepal’s national medical universities is BP Koirala Medical University. The medical college offers training in a number of programs, including nursing, BDS, and other short-term academic courses.
English is the language of instruction at BPKIHS Nepal for its foreign students.
The university, one of the top MCI-recognized medical colleges in Nepal, has 19 distinct faculties that are taught and trained by qualified, experienced professionals.
Let us, discuss why should you choose the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health and Sciences?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose the B.P. Koirala Institute of Health and Sciences:
- The best medical schools for Indian students are listed.
- NMC & WHO accredited college
- Experienced teachers deliver the best education possible.
- Foreign students can find better housing options.
- Affordable tuition is available for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- Get an MBBS degree that is recognized worldwide.
What are the advantages of studying at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health and Sciences?
The advantages of attending the BP Koirala Medical College Dharan are as follows:
- The World Health Organization has approved BPKIHS Nepal, and it is also one of the institutions listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- A medical school in Dharan The medical councils of India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka all recognize Nepal.
- Medical college in Koirala There are 19 faculties in Nepal that are run by experts who offer top-notch education.
- For MBBS admission in Nepal, applicants just need to take the NEET entrance exam.
- One of the main factors influencing foreign students’ decision to study MBBS in Nepal is the language of instruction, which is English.
- the medical school BP Koirala Nepal has some of the best medical schools in the country.
- All of its students have access to hostel amenities.
How are the hostel and accommodation facilities at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health and Sciences?
Details and information regarding the hostel and lodging provided by the BP Koirala Medical College Nepal are provided below:
- All BP Koirala Medical College Nepal students have access to dormitory facilities, and staying in the dormitory is a requirement for enrollment.
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls available.
- The hostels are connected to canteens and messes that serve wholesome meals and both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- The hostel provides parking for those who require it.
- The hostel features prayer and recreation rooms.
- All contemporary conveniences are completely furnished in the hostels.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344