The founding and launch of Lumbini Medical College in Tansen have increased the community’s energy, passion, and delight as they work to establish this wonderful town around three guiding principles: education, health, and tourism.
Lumbini Medical College & Teaching Hospital Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2063 B.S. with approval from the Ministry of Health and Population after seeing the need for a clinical school in the western rough district.
Although the public authority has a considerable duty to promote wellness, it is impossible to expect it to be interested in the resolution of each issue given the number of problems the nation is facing.
Therefore, a group of local territorial Nepalese business visionaries was assembled to carry out this enormous duty in a stage-savvy manner.
The site of Lumbini Medical College is in the calm Tansen region, Palpa region, and Lumbini Zone to the south. Since 1957, Tansen has been a district.
The distance from Kathmandu to Lumbini Medical College, via Butwal, is about 292 kilometre, or about 10 hours of driving.
By way of Pokhara, Lumbini Medical College is located around 328 kilometres from Kathmandu. Transportation to Tansen handle leaves from Kathmandu’s Gongabu bus terminus.
The Lumbini Medical College staff members are helpful to new competitors in the area.
How are the hostel and accommodation facilities at Lumbini Medical College?
The accommodation facilities it Lumbini Medical College are as follows:
- Provide separate accommodations for men and women.
- The accommodations provide fully furnished inn rooms.
- There are options for rooms with air conditioning.
- The Lumbini Medical College’s accommodation in Kathmandu has two offices for its students.
- The rooms have a good security system and are fully insured.
- All of the Lumbini clinical school’s students have access to water and electricity in the residence halls.
What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to Lumbini Medical College?
To get admission to Lumbini Medical College, here are the following criteria:
- To be accepted and pursue MBBS in Nepal, the candidate must receive a strong score on the NEET placement test.
- The candidate must receive at least a score of 50% on the higher optional assessment, which is equal to 10 + 2.
- The candidate’s main disciplines in 10 + 2 should be physical science, science, and science.
- The candidate most likely completed their optional 10+2 or higher instruction from a reputed board.
- The minimum age requirement for applicants in Nepal for consideration for the MBBS program is a very long time.
What are the advantages of studying at Lumbini Medical College?
The advantages are as follows:
– The Lumbini Clinical School does not accept contributions.
– The Lumbini Medical College is ranked 7th in the nation and 12173rd worldwide.
– The university-affiliated school provides training for people interested in studying medicine (MBBS) in Nepal.
– Global organizations, such as the world well being association, the clinical gathering of India, and the clinical committee of Nepal, have high opinions of this college.
– Because the college offers English-based instruction, it attracts students from all around the world.
– It is connected to some clinics and is also used to provide all clinical students with on-the-job training from a professional expert who is an authority in their specialities.
– The Lumbini Clinical School in Nepal is renowned for providing excellent teaching.
– The university provides hotel offices with fully furnished, modern rooms as well as wreck offices.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344