One of Nepal’s top and most reputable medical schools is Nobel Medical College. In 2004, Nobel Medical College was established.
A connection to Kathmandu University exists. The National Medical Commission (NMC) has recognized Kathmandu University, giving Nobel Medical College the same benefit.
This institution strives to give its students medical education of the highest calibre possible.
Students from Nepal and other countries enroll here to earn degrees in paramedical and medical fields.
In a short amount of time, the Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH) has become well-known.
Patients from Bihar and Nepal are treated at the hospital. Modern amenities and infrastructure are available at the campus hospital.
The mission of the Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (NMCTH) is to develop skilled, caring professionals who will serve the community.
The high calibre of work and medical education offered at the college represent the institution’s mission and character.
In addition to MBBS, BDS, and B.Sc. In nursing, the university also provides MD/MS degrees in paramedical fields like dental hygiene, lab technology, radiology, and pharmacy diploma programs.
What are the facilities offered at Nobel Medical College?
The facilities offered at Nobel Medical College are as follows:
- Every course’s curriculum is based on standards established by Nepal’s Ministry of Health.
- The campus is equipped with lecture halls, cutting-edge classroom technology, tutorial rooms, demo rooms, and seminar halls.
- A well-equipped, contemporary library with internet access and photocopy equipment
- Completely operational skill lab
- Student housing and dining options
- On campus is vast and open, and it has facilities like hostels, a cafeteria, libraries, auditoriums, and other things to enhance the quality of life for MBBS students.
- Audio-visual aids in labs and classrooms to improve students’ comprehension
- Sports and other extracurricular activities are promoted by providing all necessary tools and spaces.
- Campus-wide CCTV surveillance ensures the safety of pupils.
- Centres for recreation
- Department of Functional Medical Education and Institutional Review Committee
Why should you choose Nobel Medical College?
If you want to pursue a medical career, here are the reasons why you should choose Nobel Medical College:
- There is no need to learn any regional languages because English is used as the medium of education.
- The National Medical Commission approves of Nobel Medical College (NMC)
- As in Nepal, there are no concerns regarding difficulties with passports and visas.
- The hostel’s amenities are excellent and easily accessible. The hostel has cutting-edge amenities and constant connectivity.
- In Nepal, local lodging is relatively affordable.
- The college’s library contains a sizable collection of books and the ability to photocopy, bind, and repair books.
- Indian students are welcomed and treated with great warmth by the locals.
- It is one of Nepal’s largest medical institutions. It guarantees a beneficial real-world learning experience and skill development.
- Nepal and India are so well connected, that one does not experience homesickness while travelling there.
How to take admitted to Nobel Medical College?
Here are the steps to take admission to Nobel Medical College:
- The student should have finished their 10+2 coursework with a minimum GPA of 2.4 and a grade of C+. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics (PCB)
- The applicant must have passed their 10+2 coursework with at least 50% in the science stream.
- The applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- Despite not having to pass any language examinations, the applicant must have a functional level of English.
- You must have a valid NEET score.
- Kathmandu University issues a unique procedural notice for international students.
- The management committee decides on the admission fees, tuition costs, and hostel costs.
Contact Us To Study MBBS in Nepal
+91 95647 33330 || +977 98160 70344